Monday, March 2, 2009

Skiing and Sick baby....

On Saturday my whole family when up to Kelley canyon to go skiing, my dad teaches lessons there so he saved up enough tickets for everyone. It was a lot of fun but I hadn't been skiing or snowboarding for many many years so it took some getting used to but Drew and I really enjoyed it. My nephew Luke went for the first time, He is 3 years old and he was so cute skiing down the hill with my dad, He loved it! I can't wait till next year when we can take Tyler, he is as dare devil so I think he will love it. Conner started getting a cough on Saturday but it wasn't too bad until that night he was wheezing really bad and his cough was nasty. We decided to watch him until Sunday morning but when he woke up he was coughing so hard he was almost throwing up and he was wheezing even worse so we sent Tyler to church with my parents and we took Conner to Ready Care. They checked him for RSV and luckily that was negative so he just has a nasty cold and cough. They did a blow by treatment with helped his breathing a lot and we just have to keep a humidifier by him at all time and supplement with pedialite once in a while because the formula is making him more congested. Hopefully in a day or two he will be good as new!!!

2 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Skiing was a lot of fun. I'm glad we all went.
Your mom called on Sunday and told us about Conner. Poor little guy :(
There must be something nasty going around, because I have heard of a couple of babies with the same symptoms.

alisekelley said...

I haven't been snowboarding forever. How fun! I hope Conner starts feeling better! It is so hard!