Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Candy Bar Snatcher...

The other day I was doing some work around the house and my boys were being quiet and when Tyler is quiet he is usually being really naughty! I walked into the dining room and there he was digging to the bottom of Drew's bag to find treasures and by the time I caught him he already had the snickers open. It was so funny because he knows he isn't supposed to be in Drew's bag so he worked as fast as he could and open the candy bar while his head and hands were still inside the bag. Tyler is always mischievous and he is way too smart for his own good sometimes! So I let him have a bit of the snickers and put is on the kitchen counter but he couldn't leave it alone! He wanted all of it to himself!! I turned around and there he was standing on the edge of the bottom drawer to reach his treasure, after all finders keepers right? ( And it was even better because his undies were on backwards:))

My boys are doing great and Conner is getting his first tooth so he has had a runny nose and watery eyes but he actually has been pretty happy. Con is also crawling so fast and he pulls himself up on everything including my pants, he has almost depantsed me on more than one occasion! Drew is working out of town for about 3 more weeks so he leaves Mondays at 4 am and gets home Saturday evenings so it makes for short weekends but luckily I'm busy with the daycare so I don't get too bored and it makes the week go faster!

1 comment:

alisekelley said...

That is so funny. Glad your kids are doing well!