Thursday, November 13, 2008

Conner's 3 weeks old!!

Conner is 3 weeks old today and he is so tiny and cute, he is doing pretty well but for some reason my boys don't like to gain weight! We were constantly having weight checks for Tyler for the past two years and now its all starting again with conner. He was 6lbs 10oz when he was born and as of yesturday he was 5lbs 13oz! I feel so bad that he has lost weight but we are now supplementing with formula so hopefully he will start to get bigger. Everyone that see's my boys says they could be twins just two years apart and they all say that they are deffinetly case boys, they look just like their daddy which is fine with me!

1 comment:

The Pascoe Family said...

It amazing how fast time flies and that Conner is already 3 weeks old. I think your boys definitely have some Drew in them but they look so much like your baby pictures too.