Monday, November 24, 2008

Tyler is such a toddler!

Last Monday Tyler decided it would be fun to put his potty seat on his head and well it didn't end up to be so much fun for him. It got stuck around his neck and it was so funny at first and then I realized it was stuck! Very stuck!! So I buttered him up and nothing it was no use, it wouldn't fit over his head. So I called my mom to see what to do and she decided to come in to help me get it off. We greased him up even more with vaseline and still nothing so we had to call my dad and he had to come with metal cutters and cut the stinkin thing off!! By the time we got it off Ty was mad and very ready for a nap!

2 comments:

Shelly Elizondo said...

This is so funny! These are the days to remember. Boys are so curious.
Shelly

Brenton and Andrea said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! Gotta love kids eh? You have such an adorable family and I am excited to find you guys on here! Congrats on the new guy!