Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crazy Life With Two Boys!!

My boys are getting so big I cant believe it! We are working on potty training Tyler and it is actually going pretty well. Conner is getting so big and chunky, he is almost in 3 month clothes which is average but compared to Ty he is a chunk! He is so happy and smiles all of the time as long as he doesn't have an empty belly! He is starting to try to laugh and sometimes it just comes out a little squeak but it is so cute!! I love making him laugh! Tyler is loving getting into everything when I am buisy! Today he got into the strawberry milk mix and dumped it all over the kitchen but he didn't just dump it he shook it and got it all over in the sink and on the microwave, it was everywhere!! While I was cleaning it up he decided to climb onto his highchair and when I turned around he was jumping on the tray! I about had a heart attack and he just laughed, he is going to break his leg one of these days!

4 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

I love the first picture of Conner. He looks like a big boy sitting there.
The strawberry milk reminds me of the "powder sugar" at my house. I think they were right around the same age. They get into everything. Love you guys.

The Christensens said...

Randi- thanks so much for your comment on my blog!!! We really appreciate your concern and prayers. Your boys are so cute! Aren't boys fun!!!

Blatter said...

Your boys are so cute! I am excited to see more pics and hear more about them!

alisekelley said...

Your boys are adorable! Glad that potty training is going well for you guys!