Saturday, January 10, 2009

Las Vegas Family Trip

The day after Christmas my mom and I took my boys to Vegas and it was quite a trip! It was a work out trying to get the boys and the carseats and stroller through security and on the plane. Then we had to get off and find luggage and get a car, but we made it! We had such a great time that weekend we went to a really great park and Ty loved chasing the ducks and birds and he even liked herding the geese back into the water. He played on the toys and the slide and loved it! It was so much fun we decided we had to bring his daddy and Grandpa back to play once they got there. On Monday My mom and I took the boys to see my aunt and her boys, we had so much fun visiting and playing the wii fit. I have always been close to my aunt Holly so it was so great to see her, Later that evening Drew, my dad and my little brothers flew in and Tyler was so excited, he had been waiting for them all day. We went to the strip a few times and it was a first for me, there were so many people everywhere! We got our caricatures done at circus circus and they turned out so cute! Drew and I got one together and the boys each got their own. We went to the park another day and Drew decided to take Ty down the big slides but he couldn't fit very well so they usually came tumbling out the end of the slide. It was such a great trip and we had so much fun. It was great to spend the week with my family, I can't wait to go back!!

No comments: