Thursday, April 9, 2009

Catching Up...

It's been a while since I have posted anything because we were gone to Mexico and our computer is gone being fixed so I will get lots of pictures put on here once we finally get it back. We went to Mexico for a week and it was amazing! We had so much fun and Tyler loved the sand and swimming almost every day. My parents watch the kids while Drew and I and my brothers and sister in law went and did a zip line. I have to admit I was kinda scared at first but I loved it!! It was so much fun! Drew and Seth went upside down a few times but Sandy and I were too chicken, They are pretty daring. Over all the weather was good, it was a little windy but most days it felt good since it was so hot. I had my birthday while we were on the trip so we went to a fancy restaurant at the Resort and although I'm not into fancy food it was fun. Unfortunately to day before we flew home Drew got sick and he just laid in bed in the dark all day long so it wasn't a good ending to a great trip for him. Since we have been home Conner had to get on antibiotics because he had been sick for 3 1/2 weeks but it is finally gone!! I had to take our miniature dachshund to the vet because she had lost a lot of weight and wouldn't eat when we got home. But as for good news Conner is rolling over!!! It's so fun to see him grow so fast, he weighs about 16lbs!! He is huge, at least to me, Tyler only weighed 14 1/2 lbs when he was a year old and Conner is only 5 1/2 months. He is such a chub that he rolls over and gets stuck on his belly. He tries so hard to roll over to his back that his arms and legs fly around in the air and its pretty funny looking. My boys are doing great and I love them so much, we had an amazing vacation but is was nice to get home and get the kids back on a schedule.

2 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Mexico was so much fun. I can't believe that it is already over. I need to get pictures posted of it too, but it has been a little crazy. Love you guys.
Sandy

Jenna said...

Holy cow, 16 pounds already!? Evelyn only weighs 16 pounds, lol, and she's 10 months old. Crazy!