Friday, April 24, 2009

Conner's 6 month well check...

Yesterday Conner turned 6 months old!! I can't believe it, he is getting so big so fast and it seems like I just had him until I realize how big he's getting. He is such a happy wonderful baby and the only time he isn't smiling is when he is chewing on his fingers or when he is hungry. He will be in a great mood and within seconds he will be screaming because he thinks he is going to starve to death. Conner actually likes rolling around on the floor (Tyler absolutely hated it) and he is getting pretty close to sitting up. YAY! I love having little babies but it is kinda nice once they can sit up and entertain them selves.

Today Con man (one of his many nick names) had his doctors appointment and it went well, everything looked great and he is very healthy. His weight today was 16lbs
10oz and he is in the 25th to 50th percentile. He is 24 3/4 inches and in the 5th percentile for his height. I think my poor kids are going to be cursed with my shortness.:( And for the head, well it is pretty huge, his head is in the 95th percentile!! It's doesn't look huge for his body but apparently it is. I think it is a Pascoe curse, Tyler and my niece and nephew all have had heads in the 90th percentile but I don't have a big head so they must get it from the men in my family. Anyway he did great besides the shots. Oh it was so sad he was happy till that first poke then it was silent for a split second and then came the screaming and huge tears. Seeing your poor babies get shots never gets any easier but luckily he is healthy and growing and hitting all of his developmental mile stones and in a month or two he will out weigh his poor little-big brother. Poor Tyler he is so small and skinny yet he eats like crazy! His speech therapist always asks me if he has eaten, I think she thinks I just don't feed him and that's why he is so small but he eats he just doesn't grow and he won't talk so the therapy goes on. I will post an updated picture of my boys as soon as I can, I still don't have my computer back and I am missing it!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Shots stink, but glad to hear the boys are doing well! That is hilarious that Conner will soon outweigh Tyler. Wow!