Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Warm Weather Fun!

My boys and I have been loving this warm weather, Tyler has always loved being outside so now that it's warm he is loving life. Tyler got a jeep for Christmas and we were finally able to take it outside this weekend and we all loved it. I'm not kidding about that either, we all took turns driving even Drew and I, it was so much fun! Tyler is old enough now that he loves playing outside with the dogs. The other day he snuck out the dog door in his underwear and was running around playing with the dogs and screaming so they would chase him. It was funny but our neighbors probably kinda think we are crazy but we have fun. Once Tyler gets outside (whether he is clothed or not) he does not come back inside without a fight. He has loved going to my parents and riding the horses and his new favorite past time is chasing their poor chickens. I am so excited for this summer. It is going to be so fun spending time with my boys outside. I will get pictures posted of this weekend as soon as my darn computer is fixed!!

1 comment:

Brenton and Andrea said...

How fun! Aren't little boys the best! I'm glad things are looking up for you a little bit! It's hard, but sometimes you have to realize the awesome blessing of your little ones in hard times. :) I dunno about Conner though, I think he is still littler than my chunk! :) Landon is 17 lbs now and last I checked 27 inches long! Big boy, I know, takes after his dad. :) Miss ya!