Friday, April 17, 2009

Trying Week,

It has been a very trying week for me and I have been very stressed and overwhelmed. Due to the weather Drew hasn't been able to go back to work yet and lets just say our savings has run out and of course my boys have not been sleeping through the night which adds to my stress. Yesturday I didn't even feel like getting dressed I just wanted to forget about everything. Then my wonderful neighbor called to see if we wanted to go color on the sidewalk with chalk. It wasn't a huge outing but it was fun for the kids and it was fun watching them make their own little creations. Once again today I was very stressed and overwhelmed so Tyler and I just went outside and colored with the chalk and something as simple as that made us both happy. I love being a mom so much even when they don't sleep and I am so tired, when I am in a bad mood or stressed my boys can always make me feel better. Conner just has to smile and Tyler just loves to give hugs so that is usually just what I need. I am so grateful for my wonderful boys and the chance that I have been given to be a mom. No matter how bad things seem I know I will always have my family and I love them so much!

1 comment:

The Pascoe Family said...

Ohh, Randie. Why didn't tell me you have been stressed??? I am sorry. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do. Love you guys.